Jessica is passionate about Scripture and people. She is never happier than when she is sharing with men and women the Story of the Bible, helping them find ways to discover more of the Story themselves and live out that Story in tangible ways in their lives.
She would love to be a part of what you are already doing in your community and church. She is available for coaching/mentoring, speaking (retreats, special events, pastoral relief), and writing (articles, curriculum).
Topics include but not limited to:
- The Greatest Fairy Tale Ever Told: The Grand Narrative of Scripture
- Relationships (boundaries, basic relationship skills, parenting, abuse, understanding personality)
- How to Study the Bible: Seminar or 4-6 week classes (Use 1st & 2nd Thessalonians and/or Gospel of Mark as template)
- Leadership Development & Mentoring
- The First and Last Supper
- Communion and Community
- Social Justice: Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse, International Adoption/Foster Care, Poverty
- How to Teach Children (large group dynamics, multi-age classes, limited resources, behavior concerns, spiritual age-appropriate child development)
- Women of the Bible
- Women in Ministry