Jessica is passionate about Scripture and people. She is never happier than when she is sharing with men and women the Story of the Bible, helping them find ways to discover more of the Story themselves and live out that Story in tangible ways in their lives.
She would love to be a part of what you are already doing in your community and church. She is available for coaching/mentoring, speaking (retreats, special events, pastoral relief), and writing (articles, curriculum).
- The Greatest Fairy Tale Ever Told: The Grand Narrative of Scripture
- Relationships (boundaries, basic relationship skills, parenting, abuse)
- Leadership Development & Mentoring
- The First and Last Supper
- Communion and Community
- Social Justice
- Children’s Ministry
- How to Teach Children (large group dynamics, multi-age classes, limited resources, behavior concerns)
- Women of the Bible
- Women in Ministry